Kraettli Q. Epperson is a partner with Mee Mee Hoge & Epperson PLLP, conducting his law practice in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, where he focuses on Mineral Title Opinions, Surface and Mineral Title Disputes, Mediations, Mineral Title Curative Matters, Condemndation, and Real Property Acquisitions. He has practiced law since 1979.
Mr. Epperson has been Chairman of the Title Examination Standards Committee of the Real Property Law Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association since 1992. He also has served as an Adjunct Professor of Law teaching “Oklahoma Land Titles” at the Oklahoma City University School of Law since 1982, and is a frequent writer and lecturer on real property law. Mr. Epperson has received awards for his writing and lectures. He has also taught the Real Property portion of the Oklahoma Bar Review. Mr. Epperson is a contributor to the annual update for Basye: Clearing Land Titles, and is the General Editor of and a contributing author to Vernons 2d: Oklahoma Real Property Forms and Practice. He conducts an annual survey of all 50 States to determine the status of their Title Examination Standards.
Mr. Epperson’s practice areas include the following:
- Mineral Title Opinions
- Surface and Mineral Title Disputes
- Mineral Title Curative Matters
- Surface and Mineral Shared Use Negotiations
- Real Property Acquisition
- Real Property Subdivision and Restrictions
- Real Property Title and Lien Disputes
- Homeowners Association Creation and Representation
- Expert Consulting or Expert Witness on Mineral and Surface Title Matters
Mr. Epperson can be contacted as an Expert or a Receiver by contacting him at his Expert and Receivership Activities Website.